What’s in my bag blogs always interest me, so I’m sharing some details. Life Looks Better In Black gives a glimpse into some overall big picture thoughts and opinions. As if I don’t share enough, now you can OD! Enjoy or don’t! Xx
–Bag: Mansur Gavriel Tote Black & Blue
– LV Passport Case: essentials, duh.
– 9ft iPhone Charger: because when traveling, and especially in life — that regular length cord just does not cut it!
– Snaaaaacks: betches get hungry, the bar I had in my pantry was Nature Valley Peanut Butter something, ehhhh.
– Reading Material: How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are – I’ve read it before, great book so I’ll read it again. I learn new things every time I pick it up and it feeds my Parisian addiction.
– LV Card Case: no need for a wallet on vacation. Store ID, credit cards, insurance cards, and cash. All the necessities without the extra weight!
– Meds: vitamins and prescriptions, necessities you know.
– Headphones: downloaded the Rosetta Stone app on my phone so I can take my French language course on the go! Great for when you’re bored in the airport. Also feeding aforementioned Parisian addiction.
– Evian Facial Spray: miracle worker for flights, keeps you feeling refreshed!
– Sunglasses: I usually travel with 2 pairs because of the sheer fact that I’ll likely lose a pair in the ocean. Or both. Yikes! Celine’s and Tom Ford this time, wish me luck. 😉
– Moleskine Journal: I write a lot. I always have something that I want to remember but will likely forget. Also has a hardcopy calendar. I keep my Le Pen with it because I love the way it writes and you never know when you’ll need a well writing black pen.
– LV Makeup Bag: great for storing all makeup and beauty products. Also doubles as a clutch for a dinner/night out at your destination.
– Contents: all my fave products!
Le Miuix Hydrating Face Moisturizer, Byredo Gypsy Water, rms beauty oil, Lucas Papaw Ointment, Aruba Aloe, Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux, the lip slip by sara happ, Avène Cold Cream lip balm, MAKE eye makeup remover, Crest 3D White toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner (samples).
– Makeup: Chanel and NARS everything! (More to follow…).
If you really know me, you’re likely shocked to see I’m moderately organized and not causing a scene at the airport. I’m extremely relieved to escape the frigid temps and icy, slushy, wet sidewalks of NYC. #OneHappyIsland here I come!
P.S. Wrote this while on Wifi from the air, so there’s no links to products. If you have a question, ask me! 😘